* Children enjoy reading or listening to stories
* Children often insist that a family member should tell them a story.
* Stories told by the elders of the family are heard with great interest.
* Children are fascinated by stories of birds and animals, trees, rivers, ponds, the sea, mountains, kings and queens, ogres and fairies.
* The stories in these books are selected from the Panchatantra, Hitopadesh, Aesopís Fables, Kathasaritsagar and the fold literature from all over the country and abroad.
* The stories are adorned with attractive and colourful illustrations.
* The stories are written in simple, lucid and attractive style.
* Children will be captivated by the artistic printing and artwork of these story-books.