Trust undertakes various activities, such as providing food,
clothing, shelter, etc for the benefit of the poor on a regular
basis. It also conducts mass marriages entirely free of cost for the
poor and needy.
The Central Trust is the nodal agency, which lays down the policy
guidelines for all service activities which are carried out by the
State Trusts all over India.
In almost every town in India, Sri Sathya Sai Organisations are
carrying out charitable activities meant for the welfare of the
needy.Some of the activities undertaken are:
* Polio, blood donation, eye screening camps
* Visits to Hospitals, leprosy homes, orthopaedic centres, maternity
homes with food, clothes, etc.
* Distribution of clothes, food to the poor
* Rehabilitation programmes for orphans, delinquents, etc.
* Village upliftment programmes
* Giving educational scholarships to the disabled
* Providing various facilities to people in times of earthquake,